VO2 Max, also known as maximal oxygen uptake, is the measurement of the maximum amount of oxygen a person can utilise during intense exercise. It is a common measurement used to establish the aerobic endurance of an athlete prior to or during the course of training. It is one of several tests used to determine an athlete’s cardiovascular fitness and performance capacity.
Using the SRM Indoor Trainer and Cosmed FitMate Pro we are now able to offer VO2 Max Testing at Goode2Tri.
The ability to measure Energy Expenditure during exercise enables specific, measurable, attainable and realistic goals to be set for each athlete. Goals that consist of these attributes will increase motivation.
BodyMetrix Ultrasound Body Composition System
The BodyMetrix Ultrasound System allows us to track fat and muscle thickness to monitor and evaluate the efficacy of diet and exercise. It offers the same professional-grade ultrasound technology used by elite athletes and trainers. This high tech, cutting edge device allows us to quickly, easily and accurately make assessments and offers the same professional-grade ultrasound technology used by elite athletes and trainers.
- Accurately measure body composition (%BF).
- Track %BF, weight, and individual site fat thickness.
- Track circumference, Waist to Hip Ratio.
- Use cross-sectional scans to directly see fat and muscle layers.
- Calculate BMR and BMR with activity.
- Email customizable reports directly to your client that include text and graphics.